Infinity360 Media East Africa is developing mobile applications for different verticals of the East African countries of Tanzania, Kenya, and Uganda industry since 2010. Our developers have extensive experience in iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile application development. Mobile Application Development is a deliberate combination of high-end graphics, light-weight databases.
Over-whelming use of iPhone, iPad, and Android devices across the world has tremendously increased search volume and business opportunities. Cross-platform application development is a must to broaden your customer base. Our technology developers follow guidelines as set by different mobile platforms to build hybrid apps such as Sencha Touch and HTML 5 for our clients.
At Infinity360 Media East Africa, we have exceptionally talented graphic masters and User Interface (UI) specialists in mobile app designing and development.
Looking for the best mobile app developers in East Africa? You are at the right place. Since the iPhone & iPod touch launched in 2008, the mobile game has attracted mobile game players in
ever-increasing numbers. Indeed, the mobile game industry has grown as smartphone uptake. Currently, chart-topping mobile games made good revenue all over the iOS App Store and Google Play. A number of fundamental features remain core to the astounding success of the game industry on mobile platforms and continue to attract mobile the more users:
- Mobile is the only major device most people explicitly use for short time entertainment on the move and free time. Now day’s smartphones are coming with a high configuration where the developer can render high-quality graphics in-game.
- As the mobile devices are designed & manufactured with high-performance capability helping the mobile game industry grow rapidly
- Professional managed mobile game marketplaces are helping mobile app developers to monetize their games in different ways.
- Mobile apps, Mobile web development East Africa – Infinity360 Media East Africa has now launched its new mobile web site development division and mobile strategy.
- Rather than simply recreating a miniature desktop site for the mobile, Kagiso Interactive exploits the characteristics of the mobile phone as a communications device in order to help drive more customers to your business.
- Whether you need a simple mobile site to start communicating with users on the go or need to manage complex content changes across both desktop and mobile channels, Infinity360 Media East Africa can help.
- Choosing the right mobile web development partner is an important decision.